Suggest a feature
- Do your revision carefully - don't leave it all till the last minute and take the time to put the hours in, it will be well worth it in the end
- Do as many practice papers as you can - time yourself carefully
- Join our discussion forum for some tips from those who have taken and passed the exam you are about to sit!
- Don't go out the night before! Save the celebrations until after the exam and keep your brain fresh
- If you can, have something to eat and drink before you leave for the exam
- Make sure you have spare ink/pens with you and a spare calculator
- In the exam: keep calm - remember, the calmer you are, the better your brain will work
- Go to the bathroom before the exam starts!
- Read the question carefully before you answer - sometimes things are not what they seem to be
- Plan and allot your time carefully between questions - don't find yourself running out at the end
- Make sure you have some water, and a snack with you