Join our discussion
Suggest a feature
£70,000 - £90,000
3 weeks ago
Job descriptionExperience needed
A leading life insurer is in search for an Actuarial Manager to sit within their Corporate business and oversee a small team that work on the defined benefit pension schemes. Ensuring the schemes are effectively managed to protect against risk and achieve their maximum potential.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified actuary to step into a a people management role where they are responsible for the development of a small team of junior staff.
– Signing off the models used to manage reinsurance, longevity and collateral arrangements, whilst engaging with the PRT New Business Team
– Reviewing post-scale calculations
– Manage the process individual post-scale projects whilst ensuring the highest level of support is provided by team members
– Liaising with clients (internal and external)
– Play an active role in supporting the Technical Services Director in training and developing more junior members of the team
– Qualified Actuary
– Either consulting or relevant pricing experience
– Previous team or people management
– Defined Benefit Pension Scheme knowledge
For more information on this role or to apply please get in touch.
The latest jobs here
Click below to get the latest information on available jobs