£55,000 - £75,000
9 months ago
Job descriptionExperience needed
Corporate Reporting Actuary
The client is looking to to recruit a Corporate Actuary. The team is responsible for reporting and analysis across the European entities.
The role is varied and presents significant explore to senior management and latest industry developments.
– Annual strategy development and process enhancement
– Implementing new business into the actuarial model
– Running stress and sensitivity analysis working with the Risk function on the ORSA
The ideal candidate:
– Senior student or newly qualified actuary
– Reinsurance knowledge e.g. Longevity Swaps
– Statutory and Regulatory reporting experience
The role offers a generous benefits package including bonus; pension scheme; BUPA; Life Insurance; 25 days holiday; subsidised gym membership and more.
For more information on this role to to apply, please click the link or get in touch!
The latest jobs here
Click below to get the latest information on available jobs