Join our discussion
Suggest a feature
£35,000 - £50,000
3 weeks ago
Job descriptionExperience needed
HFG have partnered with a leading Lloyd’s syndicate to assist with their search for a new risk analyst to join the enterprise risk team.
Reporting straight into the enterprise risk actuary the analyst will gain great exposure to all areas of the business helping to support the implementation of the ERM framework, ORSA reporting and model validation. You will also support the ongoing development of new risk models and tools to help quantify and asses’ risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Risk Analyst with strong quantitative modelling and stakeholder management skills to further develop their career working closely with actuarial and risk teams. If you have experience within ERM and the London insurance market and a strong personal drive then this is the role for you.
– Helping to develop and embed the enterprise risk framework throughout the company
– Calculating of the risk metrics
– Help with the reporting of any breaches to risk committee/board
– Supporting role in delivery of the ORSA
– Supporting the internal model validation work
– High quality communicator both written and spoken
– Understanding of Solvency II requirements
– Strong stakeholder management skills
– Lloyd’s market experience within a risk function or from a consultancy background
The latest jobs here
Click below to get the latest information on available jobs