Location: Greater London
Salary: £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
Our client, a top Lloyd’s player is seeking a Reserving
analyst to join their established Reserving team. The focus of the successful
candidate will be to assist the Head of Reserving in all areas of the process.
This is a great opportunity to get in to a highly regarded Lloyd’s player and
work alongside a fantastic team of actuaries.
Several duties include:
- Working closely with the Head of Reserving on all aspects of
- Solvency ii technical provision outputs. Present results to
Lloyd’s and the PRA as well as internal finance and Capital Modelling teams.
- Support all areas of Reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare for new and existing legislation including IFRS 17
and Solvency ii.
- Support and assess the multiple Combined Ratio packs.
Including Reserve Adequacy and Profitability.
- Year End Reserves and Technical Provisions Reports.
- Actuarial opinion statements.
- Review of performance information.
From you they are looking for:
- Strong Mathematics/Science-based education.
- An excellent problem solving and analytical mind.
- At least two years Reserving experience.
- An understanding of Solv ii technical provisions.
- A technical consultancy background with reserving would be
- Excellent ability to simplify key information and present it
to internal stakeholders.